International trade fair for secure communications – 26 to 28 November 2019 at Koelnmesse
Data Protection notices according to article 13 and 14 GDPR
1. Responsible for processing of personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is EW Medien und Kongresse GmbH, Reinhardtstraße 32, 10117 Berlin, Germany, Phone +49(0) 69 / 7 10 46 87-0, Fax +49(0) 69 / 7 10 46 87-9459, Email:
2. The Data Protection Officer of EW Medien und Kongresse GmbH, Mr. Michael König is open to questions by customers about the processing of personal data at EW Medien und Kongresse GmbH, Kaiserleistraße 8a, 63067 Offenbach am Main, Germany, Phone +49(0) 69 / 7 10 46 87-481, Fax +49(0) 0 69 / 7 10 46 87-9481, Email: .
3. EW Medien und Kongresse GmbH processes personal data of customers (in particular information provided by the customer in relation to contractual agreements) for the justification, implentation, and termination of contracts for professional journal subscriptions and the organisation and implemtation of conventions and seminars, and for direct marketing and market research purposes in accordance iwht the relevant data protection regulations (i.e. Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), as well as on the basis of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in particular art. 6 para. 1 (b) and (f).) This is realised in part by involvement of service providers.
4. A disclosure of personal data of a customer only occurs – under consideration of the purposes named under number 3 – for fulfilment of contracts (i.e. conference hotels, as well as conference organisers) or if we are legally obligated.
5. This personal data of customers are stored under federal archiving and storage obligations (i.e. § 257 HGB, § 147 AO) for justification, implementation, and termination of contracts for as long as necessary for such purposes. For direct marketing and market research purposes, personal data of a customer is stored for as long as there is a predominantly legal interest in the processing in accordance with the relevant legal regulation, at the longest for a duration of two years after the end of the contract.
6. The customer has the right to claim disclosure, correction, deletion, restriction of processing and data transfer against EW Medien und Kongresse GmbH according to the relevant legal regulations, according to art. 15 to 20 of the GDPR.
7. The customer may at any time object to the processing of their data for direct marketing and /or market research purposes by EW Medien und Kongresse GmbH, without infringing on the legality of the processing prior to the objection. Telephone marketing only occurs with the explicit consent of the customer according to § 7 Abs. 2 Nr. 2 UWG.
8. Providing the mandatory personal data in the contract form is required for contract fulfilment. The customer is required to provide all required personal data. Withholding data may lead to the inability to properly implement and execute the contract and will lead to a rejection of contract conclusion. The same applies when the customer invokes the right to deletion or restriction of data necessary for contract fulfilment with the consequence of termination of contract.
9. The customer has the right to issue a complaint to the responsible regulatory agency when they believe that the processing of the customer’s personal data violates data protection regulation.
10. Data Protection Notice for the PMRExpo EW Medien und Kongresse GmbH and the Bundesverband Professioneller Mobilfunk e.V. (PMeV) will exclusively use your data for the processing of your order, for the organisation of the event, as well as for direct marketing purposes. This may occur with the involvement of service providers. Passing on of data to third parties only occurs for fulfilment of contract, or when we are legally obligated. During the event, event documents as well as an attendee list with names, first names, titles, job title and companies can be retrieved online and on site under password protection.
Photos and film captured at the event will be published in reports in PMeV and EW Medien und Kongresse publications, in other magazines and newspapers, and online. (If you do not want this, please let our photographer or our staff know.)
Should you no longer want to receive further information from EW Medien und Kongresse GmbH and PMeV, you can report it any time for future occurrences at the following email address: .