a medium-sized company founded in 1981 by development engineers in Berlin, develops and implements complex systems for the professional mobile radio (PMR) market. In addition to public authorities (German PPDR), the customer base also includes various companies of different size in the Energy sector, Industry, Public Transport, Mining and other market segments.
The Digital Professional Radio system DIPRA® developed by RADIODATA is based on the ETSI specification for Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) supporting both conventional and trunking operation mode.
Hghly available DMR (TIER III, II) - radio systems for:
• Utility companies
• Public Transportation Services
• Industrial and further users
• Highway and road maintenance
SCADA over trunked radio:
• Telecontrol according to transmission protocol IEC 60870-5-101/104
• Optimized transmission for narrowbans systems
Save Communication on inbuilding fire brigade missions via:
• TMOa asestations
• TETRA DMO and TMO repeater
• Migration analogue/digital
• Indoor coverage radio systems
• Optical fibre distribition system
RADIODATA develops and manufactures its components in Germany. We strictly adhere to high quality standards and are certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015.