Avaya and our partners are crafting comprehensive solutions to meet the increasingly complex multi-channel communications and network requirements that are critical for successful Next Generation Emergency Services implementations. Avaya’s core contributions to Next Generation Emergency Services are centered around our core competencies in:
- Contact routing and treatment (Voice, SMS, Realtime Text & IM, Video, Social Media)
- Intelligent contact filtering and prioritization to avoid resource overload and enable adequate and efficient incident treatment
- Multichannel Outbound communication and mass notification to enable case sensitive and location oriented communications to selected target groups and citizens
- Application integration into Command and Control room applications, rich interaction between media streams and application logic
- Virtual Network and Cloud infrastructures, prepared for high volume realtime traffic (CCTV, voice, video), supporting distributed, consolidated and integrated Emergency Services and Public Safety environments
As Governments and Public Safety Institutions build the networks required for Next Generation Emergency Services, Avaya is ready to provide solutions today, across all required communication channels. Government Institutions of all sizes can depend on Avaya for state-of-the-art communications that improve efficiency, collaboration, and services to citizens.