Integrated KVM solutions for mission-critical operations
Guntermann & Drunck (G&D) are leading manufacturers of KVM systems for security-relevant control room applications and develop KVM products that increase the security of the IT technology in use and at the same time make the work of control room employees smarter and more comfortable.
With their variety of KVM extenders, switches and matrix switches for extending, switching, and distributing keyboard, video, and mouse signals, G&D offer their users the broadest KVM portfolio available at the market. Of course, all devices are compatible and can be combined.
There are many good reasons to use KVM in control room applications:
• Fully access of the remotely stored computer from the control room workplaces – in real-time and at full performance.
• Optimised application of IT equipment
• Improved working conditions for humans and computers
• Quiet working conditions in which operators can solely focus on their work
• Increased ergonomics and comfort create ideal working conditions
• Redundancy concepts to keep KVM systems always available
• Protection against cyber attacks thanks to network separation